Living With the Challenges of FASD: Five-Week Series-St. Paul
Pathways Counseling Inc. and MOFAS are please to host Living With the Challenges of FASD: Five-Week Series.
Free educational series for adults affected by Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD). Caregivers, family members and professionals are also welcome.
This series schedule includes:
- Wednesday, May 8- FASD Basics
- Wednesday, May 15- Advocating for yourself
- Wednesday, May 22- Sleep issues
- Wednesday, May 29- Healthy boundaries
- Wednesday, June 5- Graduation and wrap up
Hosted by Pathways Counseling Inc. and The Minnesota Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (MOFAS).