Become a MOFAS Teen & Young Adult Leader!
Become an important part of MOFAS teen and young adult leadership group, YouthACT Thundercats! This group is for young people age 15+ who want to develop leadership skills and become part of a youth-led FASD movement.
What does the YouthACT Thundercats leadership group do?
- Identify challenges and solutions related to transition to adulthood
- Provide a youth voice that helps to shape the MOFAS legislative
- Help to host the annual FASD Day at the Capitol
- Participate in community outreach and raise awareness of FASD
- Have fun, make new friends, enjoy free pizza (!)
Monthly meetings – 3rd Thursday 5:30p.m.-7:00 p.m. @ MOFAS
Contact Marissa Lang or call 651-917-2370.
This site is provided to families and professionals as an informative site on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS) and Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD). It is not intended to replace professional medical, psychological, behavioral, legal, nutritional or educational counsel. Reference to any specific agency does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by MOFAS.