Ready to Achieve Mentoring Program (RAMP)
Mentoring Invitation for Your Youth
The Ready to Achieve Mentoring Program (RAMP™) is a career-focused mentoring program for youth ages 12-17 with a known or suspected diagnosis on the fetal alcohol spectrum. The focus is on providing experiences and career exploration in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM). MOFAS is recruiting families from Anoka, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, and Washington Counties.
The program uses a combination of group, peer, and one-to-one mentoring support. Youth will have opportunities to:
- Participate in a weekly program
- Attend fun field trips
- Gain workplace soft skills and build resume-writing and interviewing skills
- Develop an individual mentoring plan and set goals
- Participate in fun STEM projects and learn about STEM careers
- Earn incentives for their participation
- There will also be opportunities to earn free college credits and each student will have a transcript through Saint Paul College
Meetings will take place at St. Paul College, 235 Marshall Ave, St Paul, MN 55102 and at various field trip locations. Transportation support is available for families experiencing barriers. Space is limited. For information on how to sign up or to learn more about the program contact Aspen Lofgren at 651-917-2370 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site is provided to families and professionals as an informative site on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS) and Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD). It is not intended to replace professional medical, psychological, behavioral, legal, nutritional or educational counsel. Reference to any specific agency does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by MOFAS.