Family Engagement Coordinators
Are you parenting or caring for someone with an FASD? The MOFAS caregiver support team is here for you. Wherever you are in Minnesota, and whatever you’re dealing with on your FASD journey, we can listen and help. Our goal is to help families find a way forward that works for you.
Common topics we cover with families include:
- School issues, including special education, IEPs, 504 plans, and discipline;
- Navigating services and benefits;
- Common caregiver concerns, such as impulsivity and vulnerability; and
- The transition to adulthood and adults with an FASD.
Family Engagement Coordinator
Our family engagement coordinator offers caregiver-to-caregiver support, information, and resources on any aspect of FASD, from IEPs to parenting strategies. Contact Roxanne King at email@example.com or 651-917-2370.
Our resource navigator works with families facing difficult or complex barriers to needed treatment, services, and supports. Contact Zora Darcourt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-917-2370.
The MOFAS caregiver support services team also offers:
- Caregiver support groups,
- The MOFAS Virtual Family Center, a closed Facebook page for caregivers,
- Family retreats and social activities, and
For questions about any caregiver support services, contact MOFAS at 651-917-2370.
This site is provided to families and professionals as an informative site on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS) and Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD). It is not intended to replace professional medical, psychological, behavioral, legal, nutritional or educational counsel. Reference to any specific agency does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by MOFAS.